İTÜ Özgür Yazılım Kulübü Soru&Cavap sitesine hoş geldiniz.
Bir Soru Sor
Hoş geldiniz, İTÜGnu Soru&Cevap sizlere sorularınızın diğer kullanıcılarımız tarafından cevaplanması için bir ortam sağlar.
İTÜ Özgür Yazılım
Solar Street Light manufacturers
E40 LED Bulb Light suppliers
LED shoes clip light
LED Sports Lighting manufacturers
China Leila Light Up Dressing Mirror manufacturers
LED Street Light manufacturers
Features of 100W LED Street Lights:
● Unique patented IP65 LED light engines;
● Ergonomic and dedicated lighting distributions available for various roadway applications;
● Whole structure heating dissipation design with best thermal conduction, radiation and convection;
● Flexible to reach desired power selections by choosing appropriate light engines;
● Tool-free onsite replacements of light engines greatly reduce maintenance cost;
● Unmatched lighting performance, driver stability and desirable lifespan.
● lower maintenance costs
Advantage of 100W LED Street Lights:
● Reach full brightness instantly - Do not require time to warm up, which makes our street light a flexible light source.
● Insects don't like our LED lights because our street light don't give of ultraviolet rays and they are sealed to protect against outdoor life.
● Less glare as our street light are directed at the road surface and do not badly affect drivers vision.
● Accurate color rendering - Our LED street lighting produces more accurate color rendering, making it easier for drivers, and others to recognize objects.
● Higher light output - Our LED lights perform better at lower temperatures, which is beneficial over the winter months.
● Can withstand most weather conditions - Our street lights are dustproof, waterproof and work in Cold and Hot Temperatures, that's means LEDs work well in a wide range of operating temperatures without significant degradation.
● Reduced light pollution. Our LED Street light do not have the environmental issues common to traditional lighting solutions like fluorescent or mercury vapor lights. Both of these traditional solutions contain mercury internal to the bulb and thus require special handling at the end of the product's useful lifespan. None of these considerations are necessary with LEDs.
● LEDs Are Solid State Light (SSLs), which means that the traditional glass bulb surrounding the light is entirely unnecessary.
Scope of application:
Outdoor lighting of main roads, secondary roads, branch roads, factories, schools, gardens, city squares, courtyards and other road lighting, etc.
Light distribution curve of 100W LED Street Lights:
1. What is an LED?
LED is the common abbreviation for a Light Emitting Diode. As indicated by its name, the LED is a diode that emits light. Because LEDs are illuminated by the movement of electrons in semiconductor material,they last for an amazing amount of time, give off virtually no heat and don't contain any hazardous substances. Highly efficient and environmentally friendly, LEDs are widely used to light homes, offices, shops, hospitals and hotels as well as outdoor spaces.
2. How long do LED's typically last?
The life span of the selected LED is designed to operate for around 100,000 hours, which is significantly (around 6 times) longer than that of most incandescent, fluorescent or High Intensity Discharge (traditional street lighting) lamp sources. Like all light sources, LED sources slowly fade over time. This reduction in light output over time is known as light output degradation, or lumen depreciation. White light sources used for general illumination are commonly considered to be at the end of their useful life when their light output falls below 70% of initial output. In this case after 100,000 hours. After this period the light output would not provide the right levels of lighting to the area to be lit.
3. How is colored light produced from LEDs?
The color of light produced is dependent on the inorganic material used in the P-type and N-type semiconductors (organic material in the case of O-LED). Different inorganic materials in the semiconductor release different amounts of energy when the LED is connected to a power supply. The amount of energy released defines the color of the light produced. For example, red is a low energy light and blue is a high energy light.
4. Why do LEDs produce more vibrant and saturated colors than conventional lamps?
LEDs emit a very narrow spectrum of light. The type of material used in the semiconductor permits only a specific wavelength of light (one color) to be emitted when electrons cross the junction.
5. What is a Sports Field Lighting Application?
Outdoor Sports Lighting is a type of site light fixture that is commonly used to illuminate large areas for sporting events or large out events and activities. Sports Light Fixtures are typically mounted on poles 40ft to 100ft tall, with 1 to 12 fixtures mounted on each pole. This type of outdoor lighting is often used by schools, colleges and universities, municipalities, amateur sports clubs, and professional sports franchises.
6. What is a Pathway and Bollard Light Fixture Application?
Bollard lights are a type of lighting fixture that is commonly used to illuminate pathways and landscapes for pedestrian use and safety. These pathway lights are typically round or square post style fixtures 2ft to 4ft high that project light horizontally and/or downward to provide necessary lighting for walkways.LED Street Light manufacturers
10, Temmuz, 2019
Bu soruya cevap vermek için lütfen
İTÜ Özgür Yazılım Kulübü